Old 05-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Mel Chua

Default Allegheny students invite you to their release party

Students from Allegheny Activism And Fedora will be having an
end-of-semester (and early F13 celebration) party on May 4, 2010 from
11-noon EST. They'd like to invite the Fedora community to join them -
virtually! We'll be hanging out in #allegheny - feel free to ping me
(mchua) with any questions on the day of.

If you're around, would like a ping, and generally want to hang out with
the crew, list your availability for Skype, IRC, or both, and we will
ping you on the day of the party. (Yes, we know Skype is non-Free... if
you have a better alternative, we'd love to hear it, but we really need
a simple-to-set-up (for the professors) and fairly reliable video link.)

More details and sign-up:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Allegheny_Activism:_Release_party_visit_scheduling

Hope to see y'all there!

--Mel