Old 05-02-2010, 09:01 PM
wonderer

Default press kit for Fedora13

hy there,

I want to remind you guys and girls that Fedora13 is coming out soon and
as far as I can see the progress at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_press_kit there seem to be not all
modules finished or updated.
Can anybody take a look at it and maybe write "WIP, done, need help,
need time, etc." to it that we all know where we stand?!
Some of the more technical modules are already ready to go, but the more
essential parts seem to be a bit orphaned. Espeacily some parts at
"History" with less technical background need maybe a bit more love...

Hopefully on our next IRC meeting we can plow through it and give that
parts an update and when they would be ready.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

Old 05-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Mel Chua

> Hopefully on our next IRC meeting we can plow through it and give that
> parts an update and when they would be ready.

On the agenda for our next meeting. Henrik, you'll have the floor for
this one. https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/104#comment:1

--Mel