Old 05-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Paul Frields

Default Hardware enablements feature profile

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Hardware_enablements_in_Fedora_13

The page looks fantastic -- Robyn, you did a great job on it. The
press blog entry should be ready for publication on Tuesday as
scheduled. Yay team!

Paul

Old 05-06-2010, 12:53 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 04:00:00PM -0400, Paul Frields wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Hardware_enablements_in_Fedora_13
>
> The page looks fantastic -- Robyn, you did a great job on it. The
> press blog entry should be ready for publication on Tuesday as
> scheduled. Yay team!

I had told the Marketing team in our meeting yesterday that the blog
entry was expected today. However, there is a small wrinkle in the
video we're trying to iron out, and that's caused a delay. We may be
able to post it tomorrow, but if that doesn't work out, we'll push it
back to Monday. This shouldn't cause any radical problems in the rest
of our PR schedule. Thanks for your patience, everyone.