Old 05-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Tyler Torbet

Default One Page Release Notes Status and Thanks!

Fedora community,

My name is Tyler Torbet and I have been working with other Allegheny students on the Fedora project.* I really appreciate all of the help that you guys have given on while we have been working on the One Page Release Notes.* We have spent time coming up with important features to discuss and editing our draft in order to make it easier to understand.* I feel that we have made a very good start on them and that they will be able to be finished up soon.* I think that the main points that still need finished are:

·******** The Color Management section needs a better description for people who would use this (artists, publishers, etc.) <- we didn’t get to finish this section

·******** Screenshots to make the page more attractive

·******** Any other information that makes them clearer or any other information that you guys believe is important to feature

I had a lot of fun working with this project and learned a lot about using open source software.* I feel that the work you guys are doing is, and will continue to be beneficial to everyone.* Once again, I would like to thank everyone who gave their time to help us out with this project and made this*successful.

Tyler Torbet