Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Nelson Marques

Default Fedora Project em PortuguÍs

people,

with all respect, I'm bleeding from my eyes after seeing this:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt

Do I have permission to edit this page and convert this to Standard
Portuguese (pt_PT)?

nelson

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)

Old 05-01-2010, 03:01 PM
wonderer

Hy,

Am 01.05.2010 16:51, schrieb Nelson Marques:
> people,
>
> with all respect, I'm bleeding from my eyes after seeing this:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt
>
> Do I have permission to edit this page and convert this to Standard
> Portuguese (pt_PT)?

I would suggest you should talk to the translation and/or infrastructure
people.Thats not so much a marketing issue.
But besides that ... its a wiki, so everybody can change things here.

mit freundlichen GrŁŖen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0