Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default SSSD Feature link in F13 Talking Points

I was looking at the F13 talking points list
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_talking_points); the SSSD feature
links to the wiki page for the design portion of SSSD
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/SSSD), rather than
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault , which is what
it links to off of the F13 Feature List page
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault).

(Yes, I did just dump all those links into one paragraph )

Anyway - I am thinking it should be the standard feature page we
should be linking to from the talking points, rather than the page
where we look at the design (although I have to say - seeing that page
is very cool as well).

Thoughts? Normally I'd just wiki away, but I wanted to make sure there
wasn't a specific reason for having varying links.

-robyn

Old 04-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Stephen Gallagher

On 04/29/2010 04:13 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I was looking at the F13 talking points list
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_talking_points); the SSSD feature
> links to the wiki page for the design portion of SSSD
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/SSSD), rather than
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault , which is what
> it links to off of the F13 Feature List page
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault).
>
> (Yes, I did just dump all those links into one paragraph )
>
> Anyway - I am thinking it should be the standard feature page we
> should be linking to from the talking points, rather than the page
> where we look at the design (although I have to say - seeing that page
> is very cool as well).
>
> Thoughts? Normally I'd just wiki away, but I wanted to make sure there
> wasn't a specific reason for having varying links.
>

> -robyn

Well, it was only because of the UI redesign that we were able to make
this a default feature of F13. So I think that's fairly relevant as well.

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Old 04-30-2010, 12:48 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 04:15:11PM -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> On 04/29/2010 04:13 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> > I was looking at the F13 talking points list
> > (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_talking_points); the SSSD feature
> > links to the wiki page for the design portion of SSSD
> > (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/SSSD), rather than
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault , which is what
> > it links to off of the F13 Feature List page
> > (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SSSDByDefault).
> >
> > (Yes, I did just dump all those links into one paragraph )
> >
> > Anyway - I am thinking it should be the standard feature page we
> > should be linking to from the talking points, rather than the page
> > where we look at the design (although I have to say - seeing that page
> > is very cool as well).
> >
> > Thoughts? Normally I'd just wiki away, but I wanted to make sure there
> > wasn't a specific reason for having varying links.
> >

> > -robyn
>

> Well, it was only because of the UI redesign that we were able to make
> this a default feature of F13. So I think that's fairly relevant as well.

We could link both. There's nothing that sacrosanct about the talking
points that they can't be updated with an extra link if it's
helpful. :-)