Old 04-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Mel Chua

Default F13 release announcement: existing draft

Paul brought this up at the Marketing meeting today, but I just realized
the action items got chopped up and it was quicker to send this email
than to fix 'em.

Ryan, I know you were working on the F13 announcement - to avoid
redundancy, see this :
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2010-April/012156.html
(mostly points to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Announcement).

iirc from the meeting, we still need the amusing version done. Paul,
is this more or less what you were going to relay?

--Mel