-   -   Follow up questions for BTRFS profile (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/362702-follow-up-questions-btrfs-profile.html)

Hannah Kowen 04-27-2010 03:22 PM

Follow up questions for BTRFS profile

Hi Josef* (and everyone),

I was emailed some follow up questions that I'm forwarding onto you.*
How many developers are working on Btrfs full time and from Red Hat?
What do they focus on?
How good is that Ext3/Ext4 in place conversion?
Are there any good benchmarks available for performance?
What does the roadmap look like and is there any major pending
features or is it all just bug fixes and stabilization work going
forward?
Is there any features that ZFS has that Btrfs does not at this point?

I can put them up onto the profile whenever you get a chance to look at them.*

Also, here is the link to the profile again, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Btrfs_in_Fedora_13.* I also wanted to let everyone know that after the next couple days I won't really be able to work on the profile anymore, so if there is something you think should be added, please feel free to add it to the page.* I enjoyed working on it and hope that the release goes great.

Thanks,

Hannah Kowen

Rahul Sundaram 04-27-2010 03:44 PM

On 04/27/2010 08:52 PM, Hannah Kowen wrote:

> Also, here is the link to the profile again,
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Btrfs_in_Fedora_13. I also wanted to
> let everyone know that after the next couple days I won't really be
> able to work on the profile anymore, so if there is something you
> think should be added, please feel free to add it to the page. I
> enjoyed working on it and hope that the release goes great.
>
> Thanks,

Thank you very much for your help and participation. I hope you
continue contributing and provide us your feedback.

Rahul