Old 04-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Mel Chua

Default Upcoming Classroom session: Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier on "How to make life awesome for journalists," next Tuesday

Reminder - this is today, in about 8.5 hours. See you there!

Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Mel Chua

On 04/27/2010 06:32 AM, Alexjan Carraturo wrote:
> Have you ever think about doing something in streaming???

Sure! We'd totally welcome someone setting up a Classroom as a streaming
session - it's just a matter of someone stepping up to organize and do
it.

--Mel