Old 04-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default A Music Lover's Fedora Linux Workstation

Hi

http://www.junauza.com/2010/04/music-lovers-fedora-linux-workstation.html

"We've got here our very first entry for "The $100.00 (USD) Coolest
Linux Workspace Contest". It's from Mauricio, a Music Theory student. If
he wins the contest, he says that he will be using the money to buy a
USB mic for some serious music recording.

Check out Mauricio's Fedora Linux workstation:"

Rahul