Old 04-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Tyler Torbet

Default One Page Release Notes - Continued Progress

During our sprint today Dan, Ashley, Mel, Adrienne, and I continued to edit our draft of the One Page Release Notes.* It can be viewed on the One Page Release Notes wiki page (sorry, I can't remember the link) .* As always, any comments or edits are welcome.

Tyler, Dan, Ashley, & Adrienne

Old 04-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Mel Chua

On 04/22/2010 12:20 PM, Tyler Torbet wrote:
> During our sprint today Dan, Ashley, Mel, Adrienne, and I continued to
> edit our draft of the One Page Release Notes. It can be viewed on the
> One Page Release Notes wiki page (sorry, I can't remember the link) .
> As always, any comments or edits are welcome.
>
> Tyler, Dan, Ashley, & Adrienne

The link!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_one_page_release_notes#Draft_starts_here

The animation!

http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/one-page-release-notes/latest

And the changes made!

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=F13_one_page_release_notes&diff=16 8450&oldid=167165

I think this is a *way* better explanation of Fedora and Linux to people
who may not have encountered it before. Many thanks for the patches.
Taking a final pass to make sure the content's ready for release now,
with anyone who wants to be around in-channel.

--Mel