Old 04-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Sahar Arbab

Default Screen Shots of Installment

Hello Here is a link to the shots taken of the installment process.
- Matt and Sahar

Old 04-22-2010, 08:33 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:35:34AM -0400, Sahar Arbab wrote:
> Hello Here is a link to the shots taken of the installment process.
> - Matt and Sahar

I think we're missing the link here. :-)

Old 04-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Matthew Jadud

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 16:33, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we're missing the link here. :-)

I think we apparently missed a critical part of Jedi training...

"We" being the faculty. We'll make sure that makes the notes as
"something to fix next time around."

Many thanks,
Matt