Old 04-22-2010, 06:01 AM
Mel Chua

Default Linux foundation "We're Linux" video winners

In case some folks haven't seen it yet - what can we learn from this?

http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/amanda/2010/04/19/announcing-the-2010-were-linux-video-winners/

"I am pleased to announce the winners of the 2010 We’re Linux Video
Contest. We had quite a few amazing videos to choose from, many of which
captured the spirit of Linux.

Winners

First place: Go Linux

http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1696

Second place: Create Something Unique

http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1683

Third place: Linux: Free Your Computer

http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1687

I really enjoy the winning video because it does something important in
the world of marketing: frame the capabilities of your product within a
broader movement. In technology, features are not enough. People want a
cause."