Old 04-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Equinox Radiance Glass

On 04/18/2010 10:31 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Though this is redundant to this list or maybe not... I'm working on a
> remake of "Equinox Radiance Glass" GTK2+ theme.
> Basically what I'm trying to do is to have it looking like with the
> Fedora colors.
>
> This is something personal as I would realize that this might be too
> "Ubuntu" looking. Anyway, it's one of my favorite themes.
>
> For the artists hanging around, what would be the best colors to use to
> keep it the closest possible within the Fedora branding?

Perhaps, this question can be redirected to Fedora design list instead?

Rahul

Old 04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Robyn Bergeron

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/18/2010 10:31 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
>> *Hey,
>>
>> *Though this is redundant to this list or maybe not... I'm working on a
>> remake of "Equinox Radiance Glass" GTK2+ theme.
>> *Basically what I'm trying to do is to have it looking like with the
>> Fedora colors.
>>
>> *This is something personal as I would realize that this might be too
>> "Ubuntu" looking. Anyway, it's one of my favorite themes.
>>
>> *For the artists hanging around, what would be the best colors to use to
>> keep it the closest possible within the Fedora branding?
>>

> Perhaps, this question can be redirected to Fedora design list instead?

Yes, they are the best place to ask. You have to be a member of the
list to post. You can sign up at http://lists.fedoraproject.org ---

Although, usage guidelines may be helpful. There are some useful tips
on color palette here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

I would recommend asking the design-list if there is an extended color
palette somewhere, though.

-robyn