Old 04-16-2010, 02:19 AM
Mel Chua

Default Update: python in f13 feature profile now featuring human-readable interview.

The Python 13 feature interview now features human-readable text, thanks
to brankf, starzej, and niedzwm, who pointed out things that would add
more context for a novice programmer. Time to apply the patches Paul
suggested, make some supplemental content (I think istanbul works now?),
do some cleanup, and we'll be ready to ship in a week.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Python_in_Fedora_13&diff=167080&ol did=166284

--Mel