Old 04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Tyler Torbet

Default Sprint Tonight

We will be changing the room to #fedora-mktg. *The sprint will still be at 6:00pm.
Tyler

Old 04-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Ryan Rix

On Thu 15 April 2010 10:10:58 am Tyler Torbet wrote:
> We will be changing the room to #fedora-mktg. The sprint will still be at
> 6:00pm.
>
> Tyler

What timezone is that?

--
Ryan Rix

Old 04-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Tyler Torbet

EST. Sorry, I didn't think about that.

2010/4/15 Ryan Rix <ry@n.rix.si>

On Thu 15 April 2010 10:10:58 am Tyler Torbet wrote:

> We will be changing the room to #fedora-mktg. *The sprint will still be at

> 6:00pm.

> Tyler

What timezone is that?

--

Ryan Rix

Old 04-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Eastern time, from what I saw earlier on IRC.

-robyn

--
Sent from my mobile device

Old 04-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Adam Williamson

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 17:40 -0400, Tyler Torbet wrote:
> EST. Sorry, I didn't think about that.

You probably mean EDT, since that's what you're using at the moment
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey