Old 04-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Tyler Torbet

Default One Page Release Notes Sprint

My name is Tyler Torbet.* I am a student at Allegheny College and our group is working with the Fedora Project.* We are working on One Page Release Notes and would like to have a sprint tonight at 6:00pm in order to get some more ideas.* The chat room will be: #OPRN-sprint. Some of our group members will be there about 5:45-5:50pm.* Anyone is welcome!

Tyler

Old 04-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Mel Chua

On 04/15/2010 12:13 PM, Tyler Torbet wrote:
> My name is Tyler Torbet. I am a student at Allegheny College and our
> group is working with the Fedora Project. We are working on One Page
> Release Notes and would like to have a sprint tonight at 6:00pm in order
> to get some more ideas. The chat room will be: #OPRN-sprint. Some of
> our group members will be there about 5:45-5:50pm. Anyone is welcome!

I'd recommend #fedora-mktg since more people will probably be listening
there, but I'll be in both channels myself at that time and can proxy
people back and forth as needed.

We'll be using etherpad for the sprint - Gobby takes a long time to set
up, and we want to be able to concentrate on producing content.
http://typewith.me/one-page-release-notes is where we'll be working.

See you later tonight!

--Mel

Old 04-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Robyn Bergeron

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Mel Chua <mel@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 04/15/2010 12:13 PM, Tyler Torbet wrote:
>> My name is Tyler Torbet. *I am a student at Allegheny College and our
>> group is working with the Fedora Project. *We are working on One Page
>> Release Notes and would like to have a sprint tonight at 6:00pm in order
>> to get some more ideas. *The chat room will be: #OPRN-sprint. Some of
>> our group members will be there about 5:45-5:50pm. *Anyone is welcome!
>
> I'd recommend #fedora-mktg since more people will probably be listening
> there, but I'll be in both channels myself at that time and can proxy
> people back and forth as needed.

Can we get a bot going in #OPRN-sprint so we can log?