Old 04-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Mel Chua

Default Python in F13: David Malcolm interview (so far)

A cleaned-up transcript of our interview with David is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Python_in_Fedora_13#David_Malcolm

It needs to be shortened and moved to its own page for cleanup, and I'd
like to have two supplementary screencasts made (next time I have a
spare moment, I'll try my hand at it) to demo some of the features, but
I'd say it's maybe 80% ready to ship if we need something soon, and that
there'll be more Python-in-F13 content coming out shortly.

--Mel