Old 04-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Fedora 13 - Ubuntu's smart but less attractive cousin

Hi

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/13/fedora_13_beta_review/

Perspective: We need to advertise the end user facing features more
loudly. Ubuntu includes gwibber and a applet and advertises it as
social networking built-in. We do have similar features: Pino is
default for Fedora 13. If we can get the one page release notes effort
pushed forward, it would help.

Factual corrections: Feel free to post them to the site. I don't have
a account there yet. mesa-dri-drivers-experimental is not a separate
driver. GNOME version is 2.30

Release notes: Does Anaconda create a separate /home only if the
available space is more than 50 GB? Such details need to go into the
release notes.

Rahul