Old 04-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Mel Chua

Default Meeting minutes 2010-04-13

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-04-13/fedora-meeting-1.2010-04-13-20.01.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK:

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&k eywords=%7Emeeting&order=priority
(mchua, 20:02:01)
* Categorize and possibly rename virt articles (mchua, 20:02:54)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/110 (mchua,
20:03:04)
* ACTION: mchua confirm Classroom sessions with Kara/Zonker/Sean
(mchua, 20:10:52)
* LINK:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html
(mchua, 20:11:21)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables
(mchua, 20:11:56)
* ACTION: mchua poke Allegheny students on one-page sprint scheduling
(mchua, 20:19:38)
* rrix and I are writing a GNOME Journal article comparing GNOME and
KDE (mchua, 20:26:02)
* IDEA: rbergeron states, we could and should consider doing feature
profiles far beyond F13 release until we start ramping up for F14
(stickster, 20:28:27)
* rbergeron is working on the bid for FUDCon Tempe ;D (rbergeron,
20:32:03)

Meeting ended at 20:40:37 UTC.

Action Items