Old 04-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Kara Schiltz

Default The Joy of Betas: Fedora 13 Beta Released Today

OStatic
4.13.10

The Joy of Betas: Fedora 13 Beta Released Today
By Joe Brockmeier

"Beta" may not be my favorite word in the English language, but it's in
the top 100. To some folks, beta may mean "not quite ready for prime
time," but to me it means it's time to start enjoying a slew of new
features. This is especially true with the Fedora 13 beta
<http://press.redhat.com/2010/04/13/fedora-13-goddard-beta-blasts-off/>
released today.

Full post:
http://ostatic.com/blog/the-joy-of-betas-fedora-13-beta-released-today