Old 04-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default F13 Beta announcement

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Paul Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ryan, David, Robyn, Rahul -- you guys did a great job beefing up the
> F13 Beta announcement! Thanks for the effort you put into it. I did a
> couple minor edits but I was really happy about the quality you guys
> built into the page. *Great job.

The bottom of the announcement points to release notes on docs.fp.o.
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Beta_announcement) - but the F13
release notes aren't listed there.

Friends in docs - is there any way we get a copy / pointer to the
release notes in progress up on the front page of docs.fp.o?

Thanks,

Robyn

Old 04-12-2010, 02:55 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 02:31:09PM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Paul Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ryan, David, Robyn, Rahul -- you guys did a great job beefing up the
> > F13 Beta announcement! Thanks for the effort you put into it. I did a
> > couple minor edits but I was really happy about the quality you guys
> > built into the page. *Great job.
>
> The bottom of the announcement points to release notes on docs.fp.o.
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Beta_announcement) - but the F13
> release notes aren't listed there.
>
> Friends in docs - is there any way we get a copy / pointer to the
> release notes in progress up on the front page of docs.fp.o?

Thanks for the request Robyn -- Rudi, JJMcD -- Can I ask one of you to
publish the current draft on docs.fp.o, and provide a section heading
on the top of docs.fp.o that will show the F13 notes in progress?

Old 04-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 04/12/2010 02:11 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
> Ryan, David, Robyn, Rahul -- you guys did a great job beefing up the
> F13 Beta announcement! Thanks for the effort you put into it. I did a
> couple minor edits but I was really happy about the quality you guys
> built into the page. Great job.

Quick note: I think we really need to add the many virtualization
features into a single point and explain it in a way that appeals to the
audience we are targeting. I didn't do it for this release because I
wasn't sure we had enough time to do a good writeup on that but really
would like to cover this one for Fedora 13 general release
announcement. We should start working on it, right away!

Rahul