Old 04-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Nelson Marques

Default No meeting today - see message for deliverables to watch, but we're looking good for Beta readiness on Thursday.

Dong... I totally forgot about it. Buried with school work and got
evaluation next week and way behind schedule

Sorry.

Nelson Marques.

--
Nelson Marques
PGP Fingerprint: 53E1 731B 85A4 A098 8382 8CFF 1AC7 AF01 7717 8063

Old 04-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Mel Chua

Apparently momentum has still kicked in and we're talking in
#fedora-meeting-1 anyway - ah well. Come if you like, logs will be
sent out as usual - we're very relaxed and informal right now.

--Mel