Old 04-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Dropbox

Default Neo Reeves has invited you to Dropbox

We're excited to let you know that Neo Reeves has invited you to Dropbox!

Neo Reeves has been using Dropbox to sync and share files online and across computers, and thought you might want it too.

Visit www.dropbox.com to get started.

- The Dropbox Team

To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, click here

*2010*Dropbox

Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Robert 'Bob' Jensen

----- "Dropbox" <no-reply@dropbox.com> wrote:

> We're excited to let you know that Neo Reeves has invited you to
> Dropbox!
>
> Neo Reeves has been using Dropbox to sync and share files online and
> across computers, and thought you might want it too.
>
> Visit www.dropbox.com to get started.
>
> - The Dropbox Team
>

> To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, click here 2010 Dropbox

Someone click there please.

-- Bob

Old 04-06-2010, 09:21 PM
"Paul W. Frields"