Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Zikula follow-on with Simon 2010-04-01

Pascal did us the favor of logging the time when Simon was around
after our meeting. Here are the minutes and log:

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-01/fedora-mktg.2010-04-01-19.56.html

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-01/fedora-mktg.2010-04-01-19.56.log.html

The lingering action item captured is to make sure that RSS Feeds are
cached aggressively by our reverse proxies. I'm assuming that's
something we'd need to set up at staging time, and duplicate for
production?