Old 03-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Robyn Bergeron

Default The Fedora Marketing crew thanks you!

Colby, Jesse, and Ryan -

On behalf of the marketing team - I just wanted to say "Thank you!"
for coming and hanging out with us at our Marketing FAD. We
appreciate your transfer of vast media knowledge and also taking time
out of your busy days to come and record us.

You guys rock!

Cheers,

The Marketing Crew