Old 03-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Nelson Marques

Default Info Request - music contents

Anyone could provide me with some websites that provide artistic musical
content that complies with our licences ?

This is just for a small test I'm doing with KDEnlive (don't mock the
GNOME user that uses KDE stuff).

nelson.

--
Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt>

Old 03-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Robyn Bergeron

http://www.jamendo.com/en/creativecommons is a great place to look.

> This is just for a small test I'm doing with KDEnlive (don't mock the
> GNOME user that uses KDE stuff).

I'll leave that to rrix.