Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Nelson Marques

Default Fedora on the Press.

Good people,

I have a question, do we have currently any project where we compile or
provide information about what the press says of Fedora? Something like
"Fedora on the Press" ?

If so, where to access it.

Nelson

--
Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt>

Old 03-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Pascal Calarco

Nelson Marques wrote:
> Good people,
>
> I have a question, do we have currently any project where we compile or
> provide information about what the press says of Fedora? Something like
> "Fedora on the Press" ?
>
> If so, where to access it.
>
> Nelson

Hi Nelson --

Upon occasion, there are "[In the news]" tagged posts to this list, and
when these show up, they are published in an FWN beat entitled "Fedora
In the News."

Occasionally, things are also posted to the Ambassador list
(ambassador@lists.fedoraproject.org)

Best regards,

- pascal

Old 03-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Robyn Bergeron

And they are also on the wiki @ F(xx)_press_archives as well.

On 3/26/10, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@nd.edu> wrote:
> Nelson Marques wrote:
>> Good people,
>>
>> I have a question, do we have currently any project where we compile or
>> provide information about what the press says of Fedora? Something like
>> "Fedora on the Press" ?
>>
>> If so, where to access it.
>>
>> Nelson
>>
> Hi Nelson --
>
> Upon occasion, there are "[In the news]" tagged posts to this list, and
> when these show up, they are published in an FWN beat entitled "Fedora
> In the News."
>
> Occasionally, things are also posted to the Ambassador list
> (ambassador@lists.fedoraproject.org)
>
> Best regards,
>
> - pascal

Sent from my mobile device

Old 03-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Nelson Marques

Ok, thanks all for the replies. This is basically for some research I'm
doing for my event planning and I need to backup a few things

/bow
nelson