Old 03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Nelson Marques

Default SELinux vs AppArmor

Though this is not of the field of Marketing, despite I'm hitting
constantly on SELinux (don't know why), and someone told me yesterday
(pointed a 2008 news) that Novell's was going to abandon AppArmor,
despite of all, here's an article I've found on LinuxToday.COM:

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/03/24/get-to-know-linux-apparmor/

They give relevance to a product which is not our own
This is one more reason why we should take a closer look to "special"
technology and it's competitors...

Anyway... just a thought.

--
Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt>