Old 03-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Nelson Marques

Default Suggestion for Marketing people

I would like to point the following as a serious read for everyone who
is related to the Marketing Team, and eventually every single enthusiast
to get a in view of "our" (Marketing Droids) world.

Article:
Developing Integrated Market Communication (IMC) in online communities:
a conceptual perspective from search, experience and credence
segmentation

Pingjun Jiang, Swee-Lim Chia. International Journal of Internet
Marketing and Advertising. Olney: 2010. Vol. 6, Iss. 1; p. 22

Nelson

--
Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt>

Old 03-25-2010, 08:31 PM
"Neville A. Cross"

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt> wrote:

> I would like to point the following as a serious read for everyone who
> is related to the Marketing Team, and eventually every single enthusiast
> to get a in view of "our" (Marketing Droids) world.
>
> Article:
> Developing Integrated Market Communication (IMC) in online communities:
> a conceptual perspective from search, experience and credence
> segmentation
>

> Pingjun Jiang, Swee-Lim Chia. International Journal of Internet
> Marketing and Advertising. Olney: 2010. Vol. 6, Iss. 1; p. 22
>
> Nelson

There is a on-line version?

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217

Old 03-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Nelson Marques

I'm not sure, I can mail you the abstract (which is online, though on
proprietary ABN/Inform Proquest.

I'll look into it and post a link if I find it.

nm

Old 03-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Nelson Marques

The full article isn't available for free, only payed, and honestly it's
a rip off, but this is a scientific publication.

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=84&year=2010&vol=6&issue=1

That's not where I saw it, but the "abstract" is the same. I can't share
the article through here, but I've emailed the author and he might send
me the article Worked in the past already.