Old 03-21-2010, 04:04 AM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing FAD page all nicely archived

Ok, I'm done now.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010 is all archive-tastic.
Blog posts, logs, and short summaries of what we accomplished on each
day - along with next-steps - are all in there, plus links to major
deliverables. Please take a moment, check it out, read the notes, read
the blog posts, see if it's missing anything...

...and I no longer trust myself to look at this page with a clear head,
so if someone else could take a look, then blog about this to Planet if
it seems complete to you - that would be awesome.

As a side note, I moved the planning material to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010_planning (and linked
the two pages) so people planning events in the future can see how we
did it this time.

I'll be peeking in on the FAD action items status at meetings to see how
we're doing with 'em.

--Mel

PS: just now in #fedora-mktg...

05:08 < mchua_afk> all gobby docs have been moved to the wiki and cleaned up
05:08 < mchua_afk> all of those wiki pages have been linked to from the
appropriate day's section on the FAD page
05:08 < wonderer> mchua_afk: cool!
05:08 < wonderer> thanks, daddy.
05:09 < mchua_afk> all logs have been moved to the wiki and cleaned up
and summarized and linked to from the appropriate day's section on the
FAD page
05:09 * mchua_afk grins
05:09 < mchua_afk> and now my brain is tired

Old 03-21-2010, 05:16 AM
Robyn Bergeron

Thanks for plowing through this, Mel!! You rule.

FYI - Action items in this list will be getting turned into assigned
tasks, tickets, etc. by me in the near future - specifically, by
Tuesday's marketing meeting. Anything that isn't very-short term in
terms of "need to do" will be getting prioritized, scheduled for the
future, etc. at that point as well.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Mel Chua

On 03/21/2010 02:16 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Thanks for plowing through this, Mel!! You rule.
>
> FYI - Action items in this list will be getting turned into assigned
> tasks, tickets, etc. by me in the near future - specifically, by
> Tuesday's marketing meeting. Anything that isn't very-short term in
> terms of "need to do" will be getting prioritized, scheduled for the
> future, etc. at that point as well.

Awesome. Thanks, Robyn - marketing tag-teaming for the win!

I'll be taking a quick pass through FAD action items listed on the wiki
page at the next Marketing meeting (or before it, if I feel like getting
ahead of the game , so it's the stuff that's on the linked-to pages
that really needs the ticketing (and there's a ton more of that).

--Mel

Old 03-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Robyn Bergeron

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM, Mel Chua <mel@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 03/21/2010 02:16 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>> Thanks for plowing through this, Mel!! You rule.
>>
>> FYI - Action items in this list will be getting turned into assigned
>> tasks, tickets, etc. by me in the near future *- specifically, by
>> Tuesday's marketing meeting. *Anything that isn't very-short term in
>> terms of "need to do" will be getting prioritized, scheduled for the
>> future, etc. at that point as well.
>
> Awesome. Thanks, Robyn - marketing tag-teaming for the win!
>
> I'll be taking a quick pass through FAD action items listed on the wiki
> page at the next Marketing meeting (or before it, if I feel like getting
> ahead of the game , so it's the stuff that's on the linked-to pages
> that really needs the ticketing (and there's a ton more of that).

Sweet. I'll just go ahead and start noting on the wiki / event report
where I've either pinged people or made a ticket - so that we aren't
killing one bird with two stones, so to speak No need to duplicate!

-Robyn