Old 03-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Mel Chua

Default Identigator

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Identigator

During the FAD, Ryan and Hiemanshu started a project called Identigator,
which... well, it's related to microblogging (twitter/identi.ca), and
they can explain it better than I can. I stubbed in the project's wiki
page from gobby notes as a start.

Ryan, Hiemanshu - what's going on, what are you trying to do, and how
can people help?

--Mel