Old 03-21-2010, 02:58 AM
wonderer

Default musicians out there - FEDs on Frets

Hy there,

some days ago at the Marketing FAD 2010 as Paul and I stand in front of
a small guitar shop I had the idea to have some kind of Fedora Band.
At events like FUDCON or summit's, etc. we can perform live and the
other time we can exercise over the Internet. Other ideas welcome.
I found a tool like http://www.tracksandfields.com wich we can use, but
maybe some other guys know other tools. Also I do not think that the
Fedoraband like that one http://www.fedoraband.com/ has anything to do
with us (if otherwise known please tell me ;-) ).
If somebody think thats a cool idea and want to participate, please have
a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedoraproject_Band for more
info and check yourself in. So, rock it!

mit freundlichen Gren / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

Old 03-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Mara Leandro

I'm on it!!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/4185970670/in/set-72157622207658863/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/3980820838/in/set-72157622513080798/
Since I bought the guitar I always carry frets on fire and people get more interested in the fedora both

+1

some days ago at the Marketing FAD 2010 as Paul and I stand in front of

a small guitar shop I had the idea to have some kind of Fedora Band.

At events like FUDCON or summit's, etc. we can perform live and the

other time we can exercise over the Internet. Other ideas welcome.

I found a tool like http://www.tracksandfields.com wich we can use, but

maybe some other guys know other tools. Also I do not think that the

Fedoraband like that one http://www.fedoraband.com/ has anything to do

with us (if otherwise known please tell me ;-) ).

If somebody think thats a cool idea and want to participate, please have

a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedoraproject_Band for more

info and check yourself in. So, rock it!

mit freundlichen Gren / best regards

Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 *3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.fedora-ve.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandro

LinuxUser= 440285
GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
"Be yourself... Don't be anyone else"

Old 03-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Hiemanshu Sharma

On 03/21/2010 11:07 AM, Mara Leandro wrote:
> I'm on it!!!!!
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/4185970670/in/set-72157622207658863/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/3980820838/in/set-72157622513080798/
>
> Since I bought the guitar I always carry frets on fire and people get more
> interested in the fedora both
>

> +1
>

> 2010/3/20 wonderer <wonderer4711@gmx.de>
>
>> Hy there,
>>
>> some days ago at the Marketing FAD 2010 as Paul and I stand in front of
>> a small guitar shop I had the idea to have some kind of Fedora Band.
>> At events like FUDCON or summit's, etc. we can perform live and the
>> other time we can exercise over the Internet. Other ideas welcome.
>> I found a tool like http://www.tracksandfields.com wich we can use, but
>> maybe some other guys know other tools. Also I do not think that the
>> Fedoraband like that one http://www.fedoraband.com/ has anything to do
>> with us (if otherwise known please tell me ;-) ).
>> If somebody think thats a cool idea and want to participate, please have
>> a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedoraproject_Band for more
>> info and check yourself in. So, rock it!
>>

>> mit freundlichen Gren / best regards
>> Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org
>>
>> PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

Well I having a band right now would love to be a part of the Fedora
Band. I was trying to write a Fedora song early in the morning today
before I felt the need to crash. Updating the wiki page with details.

- - Hiemanshu