-   -   Fedora-tour: starting the content push (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/344550-fedora-tour-starting-content-push.html)

Mel Chua 03-20-2010 06:00 PM

Fedora-tour: starting the content push

One thing that came up during the Marketing FAD was Fedora-tour, which a
number of folks on the team are working on. (Thanks to Ryan, Ankur,
Hiemanshu, and Sindre for their continued hard work!)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora-tour

The notion of having good introductory resources for new users and
potential new contributors is an important one - and we can start making
the content for those resources independent of the completion of the
software platform, particularly since the software won't be ready until
F14, whereas the content could be ready for F13.

So after the next Marketing meeting, we will be spending an hour in
#fedora-mktg sprinting on stubbing in the content for Fedora-tour, in
the hopes that we will be able to work towards releasing the content, if
not the software application, as supporting materials for F13. This will
occur on Tuesday, March 23, 2010, from 21:00-22:00 UTC.

I've added this as a note at the end of our next meeting's agenda,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#Agenda, and also a bit
more explanation at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora-tour#Current_status.

How does that sound?