Old 03-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Pascal Calarco

Default Fedora Insight: Weekly Sprint/Meeting for F13 launch

We would like to start up the Fedora Insight weekly meetings again, and
so I have opened a poll asking when folks who have been involved in the
preproduction packaging, configuration, templating and content testing
could meet. Others are most welcome to join us. We will meet on IRC in
an appropriate available meeting room, either #fedora-meeting or
#fedora-meeting-1. Please fill out the poll below to indicate the day
and time of the week which would work for you

http://www.doodle.com/gbnedec5x38ws5zq

We hope to start these weekly meetings starting this coming week,
through early May. Thanks!

- pascal

---
Editor, Fedora Weekly News