Old 03-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing FAD 2010

All the logs and blog posts - to my knowledge - have been linked to from
this section:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Event_Reports

If you know something I'm missing, please go link it in!

Now to summarize everything, sweep through gobby docs, and mark the page
complete. /me yawns. Why must I always get into these grooves past 3:30
in the morning?

--Mel

Old 03-19-2010, 06:47 AM
Robyn Bergeron

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Mel Chua <mel@redhat.com> wrote:
> All the logs and blog posts - to my knowledge - have been linked to from
> this section:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Event_Reports
>
> If you know something I'm missing, please go link it in!
>
> Now to summarize everything, sweep through gobby docs, and mark the page
> complete. /me yawns. Why must I always get into these grooves past 3:30
> in the morning?

I look forward to finding the answer this question on
[[SOP_daddy_mel]] sometime soon

Old 03-19-2010, 06:48 AM
Robyn Bergeron

But more seriously... THANK YOU! Mel, you rock. That was a lot of work
to plow through.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:53 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:48:43AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> But more seriously... THANK YOU! Mel, you rock. That was a lot of work
> to plow through.

I'm amazed at how much material Mel threshed to get to this point. It
was a daunting task, superbly done.