Old 03-18-2010, 08:23 PM
Mel Chua

Default "how to run a marketing meeting" SOP revised

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_run_a_Fedora_Marketing_meeting

SOP revised, triggered by a comment Robyn made at the end of this
meeting about a lack of templates for the emails we send out every week.
I went... a bit overboard.

--Mel

Old 03-19-2010, 12:33 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 05:23:07PM -0400, Mel Chua wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_run_a_Fedora_Marketing_meeting
>
> SOP revised, triggered by a comment Robyn made at the end of this
> meeting about a lack of templates for the emails we send out every week.
> I went... a bit overboard.

One of these days Mel is going to accidentally write an SOP for how to
get herself to write an SOP, and the entire universe will disappear
into the resulting singularity.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Mel Chua

> One of these days Mel is going to accidentally write an SOP for how to
> get herself to write an SOP, and the entire universe will disappear
> into the resulting singularity.

I've done that already, actually.

On https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Marketing_SOPs, you can find...

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Creating_a_Marketing_SOP
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Marketing_SOP

The level of meta is sometimes a little bit ridiculous, but it *does*
make it easier for me to write more of 'em, now I just have to get other
people in the habit.

--Mel

Old 03-19-2010, 04:04 AM
Robyn Bergeron

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Mel Chua <mel@redhat.com> wrote:
>> One of these days Mel is going to accidentally write an SOP for how to
>> get herself to write an SOP, and the entire universe will disappear
>> into the resulting singularity.
>
> I've done that already, actually.
>
> On https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Marketing_SOPs, you can find...
>
> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Creating_a_Marketing_SOP
> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Marketing_SOP
>
> The level of meta is sometimes a little bit ridiculous, but it *does*
> make it easier for me to write more of 'em, now I just have to get other
> people in the habit.

Having the Template really does help. Thanks for plowing through that, Mel!