Old 03-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing FAD Day 4: tomorrow's agenda

The last day of the FAD will be less remote-participatey than usual,
since we're going to be doing a bunch of filming with the Red Hat Video
team.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_4_.28Tuesday.2C_March_16.29

However, I'd like to queue up questions from remotees, and have one last
hurrah for anything you'd like to discuss, or see or hear or ask - if
there's something you *really* want us to tackle at the FAD, now is the
time to speak up.

See you tomorrow - this has been a *fantastic* FAD, as you can see from
the posts on Planet.

--Mel

PS: If you're participating, post on Planet, please!
PPS: Alliteration is awesome.