Old 03-15-2010, 03:34 AM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing F12 postmortem

Notes from yesterday morning that we characterized as "postmortem" have
been put up - sorry for the delay, I fell asleep last night before I
could get to this (I was, for once in my life, extremely tired).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_marketing_postmortem

You'll see lots of ideas for improvement here, as well as things we're
happy about. Please add your thoughts!

Robyn, I have some stub pages for your stuff, what should I link in?
(see addition to the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables table)

--Mel

Old 03-15-2010, 03:50 AM