-   -   Marketing FAD photos from today - (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/341189-marketing-fad-photos-today.html)

wonderer 03-13-2010 09:08 PM

Marketing FAD photos from today -

Hy there,

Am 13.03.2010 23:22, schrieb Robyn Bergeron:
> Here is my set on Flickr - I may not have all the licensing set right
> / titles / details, I'm just slapping them up for people to look at if
> needed tonight.
>
> (Actually, one set is mine, (Marketing FAD) - and the other set is
> Ryan's, (Fedora Marketing FAD)).
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623489194465/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623613705898/

And at
http://www.braincache.de/wp/2010/03/14/fedora-mktg-fad-2010-day-1/ you
can find my homework as far as I'm done with it. Others will follow -
I'm shure :-)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

Justin O'Brien 03-14-2010 03:50 AM

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 15:22 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Here is my set on Flickr - I may not have all the licensing set right
> / titles / details, I'm just slapping them up for people to look at if
> needed tonight.
>
> (Actually, one set is mine, (Marketing FAD) - and the other set is
> Ryan's, (Fedora Marketing FAD)).
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623489194465/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623613705898/

You guys look like you are having a blast, I'll have to try harder to
make it to events like this. Its really hard to follow remotely. I
think I'll have to run the days irc log through festival before tomorrow
so that i'll be all caught up.

-threethirty

Robyn Bergeron 03-14-2010 04:06 AM

Marketing FAD photos from today -

How can we help you follow better remotely? Tell us!

Justin O'Brien 03-14-2010 05:43 AM

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 22:06 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> How can we help you follow better remotely? Tell us!
>
> On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Justin O'Brien <three@threethirty.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 15:22 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> >> Here is my set on Flickr - I may not have all the licensing set right
> >> / titles / details, I'm just slapping them up for people to look at if
> >> needed tonight.
> >>
> >> (Actually, one set is mine, (Marketing FAD) - and the other set is
> >> Ryan's, (Fedora Marketing FAD)).
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623489194465/
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623613705898/
> >
> > You guys look like you are having a blast, I'll have to try harder to
> > make it to events like this. Its really hard to follow remotely. I
> > think I'll have to run the days irc log through festival before tomorrow
> > so that i'll be all caught up.
> >
> > -threethirty
> >
> > --

Robyn,

It was really hard to follow because I really couldn't hear what was
going on.

I was in the worst possible situation to try to follow this event, I was
on the road and switching from irc on my phone to calling in

I was the one that was bringing a lot of noise for which I am terribly
sorry. I thought it was still muted when i switched to speakerphone.

speakerphone was the only way to get it loud enough to kind of hear.

Tomorrow I will be calling in via SIP so I shouldn't have any of these
problems.

If anyone is planning on catching up on yesterday by running the irc log
through festival you should use this [1] file that franciscod fixed up
for me. Listening to the timecode will make you go mad :)

[1] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/logfinal.txt

-threethirty

Nelson Marques 03-14-2010 05:07 PM

Marketing FAD photos from today -

my eyes! arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

.... flat lined ....

"Neville A. Cross" 03-15-2010 02:01 AM

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt> wrote:
> *my eyes! arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
>
> *.... flat lined ....

Here are my photos so far... Sorry but there are more photos of David.

http://picasaweb.google.com/nacross/MarketingFAD2010

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217

Mel Chua 03-15-2010 02:01 AM

Marketing FAD photos from today -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Photos

Because I can't fight my wiki compulsion very well. ;)

Reminder to photographers: please CC-BY-SA your photos so we can use
them for cool Fedora thingies!

--Mel