Old 03-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Mel Chua

Default Next week's meeting: THURSDAY (also, this week's meeting notes)

Due to the FAD continuing through Tuesday, next week's Marketing meeting
(and *only* next week's Marketing meeting) will be on Thursday. Same bat
time, same bat channel, just 2 days later. We'll be doing FAD wrapup and
diving deep on feature profiles.

I put a note on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#Meeting_details to
that effect as well.

Here are this week's meeting notes - we mostly went over the upcoming
FAD plans.
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-03-09/marketing.2010-03-09-20.00.html

--Mel

PS: A huge thank-you to Max and everyone for the giant Readiness-for-FAD
push just now!