Old 03-09-2010, 10:25 AM
wonderer

Default prep for Marketing FAD - late late work

Hy,
> We are going to do some really basic and simple packaging instruction
> on the first night that we've termed 'Packaging by and for dummies'
> riffing on stickster's Git talk of the same meme. No we won't keep you
> up REALLY late - most likely just an hour or two after dinner.
I would really like to participate! But as I see there is allready one
evening event at saturday planed, maybe its possible to re-schedule the
late late work to the 2nd and 3rd night...?!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 PM
David Nalley

Old 03-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Susan Lauber

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:39 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:25 AM, wonderer *wrote:

> Hy,

>> We are going to do some really basic and simple packaging instruction

>> on the first night that we've termed 'Packaging by and for dummies'

>> riffing on stickster's Git talk of the same meme. No we won't keep you

>> up REALLY late - most likely just an hour or two after dinner.

> I would really like to participate! But as I see there is allready one

> evening event at saturday planed, maybe its possible to re-schedule the

> late late work to the 2nd and 3rd night...?!

If it's REALLY late after the hockey game, and everyone is exhausted,

we'll push off till the next evening. My experience has been that most

people still hang out for several hours after the evening

entertainment. We're pretty flexible and will do whatever works. I

don't want to try and impart what little I know about packaging to an

exhausted, sleeping group (though the sleep may happen regardless)

Sunday night is probably a better night for me to "listen" in remotely as well.
But do not change the schedule on my account.* I am going to be friends/family so it is very unpredictable as to when I can log in for a bit.* After the youngster is in bed is more likely than anytime during the day.

-Susan

*

Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)
Lauber System Solutions, Inc.
http://www.laubersolutions.com
gpg: 15AC F794 A3D9 64D1 D9CE *4C26 EFC3 11C2 BFA1 0974