Old 03-08-2010, 11:02 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Talking points updated

I made some edits to the talking points:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points

The vast majority of the edits were just stylistic in nature, mostly
to make language more concise. However, I did make a couple
substantive changes:

* Combined the SystemTap static probes and Python debugging points, at
the suggestion of Dave Malcolm. Dave's the engineer who's been
involved in the latter at least and certainly understands the
former.

* Fixed the Authconfig UI/SSSD talking point to concentrate on the
latter half. It's not clear whether the authconfig UI changes will
be completed by F13, and they aren't required to do so by the
feature completion plan. So I've added soem explanatory text there
that leaves the door open.

I made these changes in the role of a fellow Marketing contributor, so
no one should take them as dictatorial. :-)

Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Should the bullet point on SSSD in the Alpha announcement be updated
accordingly as well?

Old 03-08-2010, 11:24 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 05:05:31PM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Should the bullet point on SSSD in the Alpha announcement be updated
> accordingly as well?

Yes, and I've done so there, too.