Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Robyn Bergeron

Default FAD @ linux symposium?

Do we have a lot of Fedora Friends attend Linux Symposium? I'm
planning on going again this year (woooooot!) - Andrew has said there
are rooms available for mini-summits / gatherings at this year's
venue, so it seemed like a good place to do one of those "Hey, we're
all going to be here, let's do something" FAD events.

Is this something where we just wait until it gets closer to the date
to see who is / is not going?

Oh. For reference: http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2010/ .... and I
added that event, along with LinuxCon, to the Events page under FY11
Q2.

-Robyn