Old 03-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Mel Chua

Default Notes from Alpha Readiness Meeting

What I said about us at the Alpha Release Readiness Meeting (still
ongoing in #fedora-meeting as I type this, but our portion is done):

--Mel

#info Marketing is looking good; our deliverables are coming in on time
(well, the polishing of Talking Points is an ongoing process I'd hoped
would be wrapped up by now, but... I'll get my rear in gear more on that).
#link https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables
#info deliverables will continue to be filled in between alpha and beta,
we hope to have them all done by beta so we can use the remaining time
in this release cycle to help other teams work on their join processes
(marketing "participation in the Fedora community," so to speak).
#info Marketing: not blocking on anyone, nor do I think we are blocking
anyone else. All set, as far as I'm concerned.