Old 03-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Nelson Marques

Default School Work - Advertising and Communication

Hi,

I just got news that I need to make a paper about Advertising and
Communication. Since the given theme is not motivating at all, I was
thinking on making this paper based on Fedora. I haven't the paper
matrix yet, but I'm planning to share this with the list.

Would it be welcomed?

Nelson

PS: If I do it about Fedora will go for Creative Commons License.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:22 AM
Mel Chua

On 03/04/2010 02:37 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just got news that I need to make a paper about Advertising and
> Communication. Since the given theme is not motivating at all, I was
> thinking on making this paper based on Fedora. I haven't the paper
> matrix yet, but I'm planning to share this with the list.
>
> Would it be welcomed?

YES.

> PS: If I do it about Fedora will go for Creative Commons License.

See, that's welcomed right there. CC-BY-SA would make you compatible
with our wiki and all our other materials (adding the NC clause makes it
incompatible, though - see http://freedomdefined.org/Definition for more
info).

--Mel