Old 03-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Justin O'Brien

Default F13 Alpha release announcement

I have a rough draft done of the Alpha release announcements[1]. I used
the talking point we all worked on a couple of weeks ago for the meat of
this announcement. The hard work that was done there made creating this
page very easy.

Whoever did this for F12 did a great job and most of that was reusable.
To be honest very little of this document took any writing at all. I
think this is a testament to the hard work that people have been putting
into this for years.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Alpha_release_announcement

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador & Marketing Team Member