Old 03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Nelson Marques

Default DOCS - Communication Matrix Plan

Hi all,

I'm attaching a sketch for a communication plan matrix. This is to be
available on http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org on marketing/docs folder.

The docs being uploaded there are basically a compilation of some notes
I have from classes and might cover lots of subjects, like:

- Communication Management;
- Product Management;
- Marketing Management;
- Culture and Market Ideology;
- Market Studies;
- Behavior Psychology;
- Corporate Communication;

Which are some of the areas of my scholar training.

The document in attachment is just a small Communication Matrix Plan,
nothing too fancy and should point the general guidelines of a
communication plan.

People are free to edit, suggest and point things out (help on the
grammar if possible and orthographic errors). I will take it as final
once it's been debated and upload it to the space specified above.

This is to be the first of many small docs I'm planning to release
there.

Thanks all,
nelson.

PS: I've pulled out that template with some artwork. If there is an
official template already, feel free to point it out.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Nelson Marques

As requested, on PDF.

nelson