Old 02-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Nelson Marques

Default Goddard Quotes

Some days ago I've pointed it out. As I said before despite nouveau
being something volatile when it comes to user perception, I would
eventually try to use it in that context.

As Robyn pointed out, might be a good thing for supporting the
communication in other media.

nm

Old 02-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Nelson Marques

Old 02-26-2010, 06:42 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 05:00:34PM +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 19:18 +0300, Tareq Al Jurf wrote:
> > Today while i was reading about Dr. Robert Goddard, I found a quote
> > that might help us.
> >

> > "It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday
> > is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
> > Robert H. Goddard
> > I don't have an idea that we can use it in.It would be very long for a
> > sologan, but I think that we could apply it to Fedora.
> > Any suggestion on how can we use it in any project?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> Some days ago I've pointed it out. As I said before despite nouveau
> being something volatile when it comes to user perception, I would
> eventually try to use it in that context.
>
> As Robyn pointed out, might be a good thing for supporting the
> communication in other media.

I intend to use it in an interview if I can fit it in. ;-)

Also... I might be able to get it worked into one of the release
videos that Red Hat works on for F13.