Old 02-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Tareq Al Jurf

Default Goddard Quotes

Today while i was reading about Dr. Robert Goddard, I found a quote that might help us.

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."

Robert H. GoddardI don't have an idea that we can use it in.It would be very long for a sologan, but I think that we could apply it to Fedora.
Any suggestion on how can we use it in any project?

Regards
--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador

Old 02-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Robyn Bergeron

I agree, it is definitely long for a slogan; some people have used
snippets of it as suggestions for release slogans.

But it is certainly inspirational; I can definitely envision it as a
quote we could use on press kits, Shiny Marketing Materials, CD
sleeves, wallpapers, banners.